Today’s bands are courtesy of reddit user Doo_doo and his awesome collection of watches and straps. From left to right we have a Longines Conquest Classic watch with a brown Hirsch Merino strap, an Omega Speedmaster on a black Hirsch Modena alligator leather strap with white stitching, and a Rolex Explorer 1 on an orange Hirsch Caoutchouc rubber strap.
Check out the straps at their respective links, or you can also find all the straps on Hirsch’s website or Amazon. We are an Amazon, Jomashop and Authentic Watches affiliate.
- How to Safely Purchase a Watch Online
- List of reputable watch strap companies & brands
- Tools for Replacing A Watch Strap Or Band
- How to Pick Out The Right Watch Band For Your Watch
- 5 Tips For Picking Out A New Watch Band Or Strap
- The Complete Guide to the Orient Bambino Dress Watch
- Seiko SNK Watch Guide
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Guide
- How to Fix A Broken Loop On Your Watch Strap