A common question we get is where to buy watch straps, who is reputable, and how to chose among the different options. On this page we have listed the major strap companies and brands, divided by category. Most places ship internationally, but we have listed out companies that are outside the U.S. if you’re looking for faster service or to avoid shipping fees. We are an Amazon, Jomashop & Etsy affiliate. Check out our guides for picking out a watch strap and tools for changing a watch strap to get started.
Amazon is the go-to choice for very cheap straps and for when you quickly need a strap to do the job. They also sell popular third-party straps like Hirsch, Colareb Roma, Bonetto Cinturini & Eulit. We have created lists of popular categories to help you find something fast and we have an Amazon Page for you to check out. Don’t forget to pick the right size!
- Leather Strap Recommendations
- NATO Strap Recommendations
- Silicone/Rubber Watch Straps
- Canvas, Perlon, & Carbon Watch Straps
- 3rd-party Apple Watch Bands
- Exotics, Embossed & Unique Straps
See also: 5 inexpensive NATO strap options on Amazon.
List of Watch Strap Companies
These companies sell their own branded straps or popular third-party brands. Most of them also sell tools & hardware (buckles & spring bars) and watch cases.
- ABP (Atelier du Bracelet Parisien) (High-end straps in France, E.U.)
- B&R Bands (excellent variety, also on Amazon)
- Barton Bands (popular, also on Amazon)
- Bas & Lokes (leather goods & straps)
- CheapestNATOStraps (exactly what it says)
- Clockwork Synergy (popular, also on Amazon)
- Crown & Buckle (popular)
- DaLuca Straps (leather goods & straps)
- Erica’s MN (high-quality NATO-style straps)
- Everest Bands (mainly Rolex straps & custom end links)
- Haveston (also high-quality NATO-style straps, with military-inspired colors)
- Holbens (popular, large variety of third-party straps, also on Amazon)
- Isofrane (iconic rubber dive straps)
- PhenomeNATO (medium & high-quality NATO straps)
- Strapped for Time (mainly third-party bands but also custom)
- Two Stitch Straps (regular & custom straps)
- Watch Gecko (popular U.K based strap company, also ships to the U.S.)
- Wrist Candy Watch Club
Custom Watch Strap Companies
We’ve listed custom watch strap makers out on a separate page, along with pictures and our interviews with them. We highly recommend you check out the craftsmanship and beauty that goes into a custom strap. They are usually cheaper than you think and you can get them customized, embossed or even made from a piece of leather with personal significance.
Watch Websites That Also Sell Straps
These websites mainly sell watches but also have large collections of watch straps. Many sell privately branded or popular third party brands, like Hirsch, Colareb Roma & Eulit.
- Jomashop (probably the largest online watch retailer outside of Amazon)
- Bulang & Sons (E.U. supplier of high-end straps)
- Chonoworld (Japan, but ships international)
- Watch Obsession (U.K located, but is also the U.S. distributor for Hirsch straps).
- Worn & Wound
Popular Wholesale Watch Strap Brands
These brands provide straps to major websites. Keep an eye out for Hirsch, Hadley-Roma, Colareb Roma, Eulit (perlon straps), Bonetto Cinturini (rubber straps), & Fluco. You can buy them in many places and they’re popular.
Check with the manufacturer first before buying a bracelet for a watch. The major seller and most popular supplier of third-party bracelets is Strapcode. For Seiko watches, check Strapcode & Uncle Seiko. If buying an expensive watch new, it is recommended you always buy the bracelet with the watch, as bracelets are hard to come by later. The original bracelet increases the resale value.
MyWatchmaker (looks sketchy but it’s not)
Straps for Apple, Garmin, Fitbit & other smartwatches and trackers
Its best to go back to the original manufacturer, but many places now sell third-party straps and bands for fitness trackers and smartwatches. Third-party Apple Watch bands will usually also come with the hardware to attach it to your watch. It’s very easy to attach and a popular way to switch out the strap on your Apple Watch without paying an arm and a leg. Here are some links to get you started:
- Barton Bands Apple Watch Straps
- Fitbit Replacement Bands on Amazon
- Garmin Replacement Bands on Amazon
- Apple Watch Bands on Amazon
Most watch companies now also sell replacement bands. So if you’re looking for the original strap or bracelet, new end links or extra bracelet links, check out the watch company first.
Most companies ship internationally. If you’re looking for a local business, check out the list of custom watch strap companies mentioned above as the artists are located around the world.
Also check out our other guides:
- How to Safely Purchase a Watch Online
- List of reputable watch strap companies & brands
- Tools for Replacing A Watch Strap Or Band
- How to Pick Out The Right Watch Band For Your Watch
- 5 Tips For Picking Out A New Watch Band Or Strap
- The Complete Guide to the Orient Bambino Dress Watch
- Seiko SNK Watch Guide
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Guide
- How to Fix A Broken Loop On Your Watch Strap
- Basic Bands 2018 Watch Strap And Band Gift Guide
We are an Amazon, Etsy & Jomashop Affiliate.