THE BASIC BANDS LIST OF COMMONLY RECOMMENDED WATCH STRAP COMPANIES & BRANDS
We’re active on a lot of forums and of course, we also post here on our blog, Basic Bands. If you read as many questions as we do about watch straps, you’ll begin to see the same questions asked & answered over and over again. What’s a good watch strap? Where can I buy a replacement NATO? Whats a good watch strap under $30?
And over and over, we see the same brands listed for the $15-$75 range: Hirsch, Colareb Roma, Crown & Buckle, Barton Bands, Clockwork Synergy and many more that we’re featured again and again on our blog. So if you’re in the market for a new strap, check out some of the brands & companies listed above & on our list of custom watch strap makers page. Page through our blog to see examples and find some more smaller brands that aren’t listed here (there are a ton of NATO strap companies out there).
For a quick reference, Below are our recommendation lists on our Amazon storefront:
- Leather Strap Recommendations
- NATO Strap Recommendations
- Silicone/Rubber Watch Straps
- Canvas, Perlon, & Carbon Watch Straps
- 3rd-party Apple Watch Bands
- Exotics, Embossed & Unique Straps
Other brands to check out: Watch Gecko, Hodinkee, Worn & Wound, Bas & Lokes, Molequin, Erica’s MN, CheapestNATOStraps, ToxicNATO.
Also check out our other guides:
- Safe Places to Buy a Watch Online
- Tools for Replacing A Watch Strap or Band
- How to Pick Out The Right Watch Band For Your Watch
- 5 Tips For Picking Out A New Watch Band Or Strap
- The Complete Guide to the Orient Bambino Dress Watch
- How to Fix A Broken Loop On Your Watch Strap
We are an Amazon Affiliate.