Name: BlueShark Straps (Run by Joe Scarpati)
Amazon storefront: Link
What do you sell: Watch bands, primarily nylon and silicone
What are the origins of the company: I started the business in 2015 with the goal of providing nylon watch bands comparable in quality to luxury manufacturers’ offerings, but at a fraction of the price.
What are your best selling straps? AlphaShark collection (especially the Bond pattern)
Do you have anything new coming out? We recently launched elastic “Pajama” straps. These watch bands are made of a stretchy nylon that has just the right amount give to it. The straps are strong enough to keep your watch securely on your wrist while stretching enough to ensure the perfect fit.
Any fashion advice for strap buyers? I always recommend balancing the style of the watch with the strap. Meaning, if you have a very colorful/flashy dial, wear a subdued strap and vice versa.
What watches are your employees wearing right now? Breitling SuperOcean Heritage 42, Ball Engineer II, Seiko SKX007
- How to Safely Purchase a Watch Online
- List of reputable watch strap companies & brands
- Tools for Replacing A Watch Strap Or Band
- How to Pick Out The Right Watch Band For Your Watch
- 5 Tips For Picking Out A New Watch Band Or Strap
- The Complete Guide to the Orient Bambino Dress Watch
- Seiko SNK Watch Guide
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Guide
- How to Fix A Broken Loop On Your Watch Strap