We don’t sell anything directly, so we do not collect customer information. However, we do run tracking code in order to track visitors and affiliate links.
Here is what we run on our website to track you:
- We run Jetpack analytics, the built-in WordPress analytics package. It sets cookies to know if you are a return visitor.
- We run Google Analytics.
- We are members of several affiliate programs that track click-throughs on our websites, notably Amazon and Etsy (run by Awin), Jomashop & Authenticwatches.com (run by CJ.com).
- We run Amazon ads which serve up links to Amazon products.
- We run a Pinterest tracking pixel to track Pinterest ad conversions.
You can disable most of these by running an ad blocker & script disabler. Feel free to do so if you like.
- How to Safely Purchase a Watch Online
- List of reputable watch strap companies & brands
- Tools for Replacing A Watch Strap Or Band
- How to Pick Out The Right Watch Band For Your Watch
- 5 Tips For Picking Out A New Watch Band Or Strap
- The Complete Guide to the Orient Bambino Dress Watch
- Seiko SNK Watch Guide
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Guide
- How to Fix A Broken Loop On Your Watch Strap
- Basic Bands 2018 Watch Strap And Band Gift Guide