Today’s strap is a ZULUDIVER (MKII) 400 rubber strap in black, by Watch Gecko, shown here on a Seiko SKX009 watch. The rubber is embossed with a carbon fiber surface treatment and it comes with a folding buckle that allows micro-adjustments for a perfect fit.
Additionally, the strap is reversible for a different texture and you can cut it to length (the buckle hides the cut). Made by Italian manufacturer Bonetto Cinturini.
You can find the strap on the Watch Gecko store. As they sell many other straps, Watch Gecko is a good place for E.U., U.K. or U.S. strap buyers.
The Seiko SKX 009 can be found on Amazon or Jomashop.
- How to Safely Purchase a Watch Online
- List of reputable watch strap companies & brands
- Tools for Replacing A Watch Strap Or Band
- How to Pick Out The Right Watch Band For Your Watch
- 5 Tips For Picking Out A New Watch Band Or Strap
- The Complete Guide to the Orient Bambino Dress Watch
- Seiko SNK Watch Guide
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Guide
- How to Fix A Broken Loop On Your Watch Strap