For our March 2020 watch strap fashion showcase, we have some custom strap makers doing excellent work crafting some straps for some expensive watches, the Panerai and the Patek. You can read interviews with custom watch strap makers on our blog. We also two rectangular watches featured today, the Men’s Vintage Patek Reverso on a black alligator strap by Molequin, and the microbrand women’s Geckota on a pink strap. We also have the incredible value white dial Seiko Presage on an Artem Straps black sailcloth strap, photographed by the equally awesome @jp_melbs. For nylon straps, we have some different color nylon straps from Strap Habit, the blue and grey NATO from B&R Bands on the black dial Tudor Black Bay, the ZULUDIVER sold by Watch Gecko on a modded Seiko SKX, and the Da Luca Straps Olive mil strap on a vintage Omega Seamaster. Lastly, we have a green leather strap on a Zenith Pilot Watch.
- How to Safely Purchase a Watch Online
- List of reputable watch strap companies & brands
- Tools for Replacing A Watch Strap Or Band
- How to Pick Out The Right Watch Band For Your Watch
- 5 Tips For Picking Out A New Watch Band Or Strap
- The Complete Guide to the Orient Bambino Dress Watch
- Seiko SNK Watch Guide
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Guide
- How to Fix A Broken Loop On Your Watch Strap
We are an Amazon, Etsy, Jomashop and Authentic Watches Affiliate.