Today’s straps are by Watch Gecko, a strap shop in the U.K. Its a good option for those who aren’t U.S. based and are looking for some watch straps since you can purchase in pounds or euros.
Shown here is their simple handmade Italian leather strap. The watch on the left is a Seiko SKX009 diver (around $200), while the watch on the right is the way more expensive Tudor Black Bay GMT. See our guide on safely purchasing a watch online before you go buying that one.
- How to Safely Purchase a Watch Online
- List of reputable watch strap companies & brands
- Tools for Replacing A Watch Strap Or Band
- How to Pick Out The Right Watch Band For Your Watch
- 5 Tips For Picking Out A New Watch Band Or Strap
- The Complete Guide to the Orient Bambino Dress Watch
- Seiko SNK Watch Guide
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Guide
- How to Fix A Broken Loop On Your Watch Strap
- Basic Bands 2018 Watch Strap And Band Gift Guide