Today’s awesome strap combination is from Barton Bands. Pictured is a Blue Flatwater Silicone Quick Release Band on a Seiko SKX 007 Diver. You can find Barton Bands on their website or their Amazon store. At around $20, the watch strap is a great band for the price.
The watch pictured is a Seiko SKX 007 diver you can find on Amazon or via our affiliate Jomashop. If you don’t know much about this watch, it is basically one of the best steals when it comes to a dive watch. An unbeatable combination of looks & history usually available for under $200. Put them together and you have a great gift combo.
If you’re in the market for a new band or watch, check out our other guides:
- How to Safely Purchase a Watch Online
- List of reputable watch strap companies & brands
- Tools for Replacing A Watch Strap Or Band
- How to Pick Out The Right Watch Band For Your Watch
- 5 Tips For Picking Out A New Watch Band Or Strap
- The Complete Guide to the Orient Bambino Dress Watch
- Seiko SNK Watch Guide
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Guide
- How to Fix A Broken Loop On Your Watch Strap
We are an Amazon Affiliate.