This month we’re featuring watches under $500 and the watch straps that go on them, along with a few pictures from some custom strap makers.
We’ve got the white dial Timex Waterbury on a pink camo strap, the Seiko Presage white dial on a grey silicone strap, the blue dial Presage on a medium brown leather strap, leather NATOs from Crown & Buckle on blue and white dial watches, the cream dial SNK on a red white and blue NATO, Seiko Pepsi divers on light and dark brown leather straps, and a high quality nylon NATO from Haveston on a Hamilton field watch.
We’ve also got NATOs on a SARB035, a red NATO on the red dial Seiko SNK and then some custom leather straps (a rally strap from Neptune Straps and leather and canvas straps from Two-One-Four straps. Most straps and watches are linked to in the captions.
Also check out our other guides:
- How to Safely Purchase a Watch Online
- List of reputable watch strap companies & brands
- Tools for Replacing A Watch Strap Or Band
- How to Pick Out The Right Watch Band For Your Watch
- 5 Tips For Picking Out A New Watch Band Or Strap
- The Complete Guide to the Orient Bambino Dress Watch
- Seiko SNK Watch Guide
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Guide
- How to Fix A Broken Loop On Your Watch Strap
- Basic Bands 2018 Watch Strap And Band Gift Guide
We are an Amazon, Jomashop & Etsy affiliate. Featured photo credit by Lexy.