Today we’ve got a bourbon medium brown strap on a Speedy, a brown with white stitching pilot strap on an IWC Pilot watch, some red and black seat belt nylon straps, an olive and white strap on a white dial Timex Expedition, some vintage leather straps on Geckota watches, a beautiful white alligator strap on a white dial Omega Seamaster, and a B&R Bands pilot strap on a Sinn. Next up is a green silicone strap on the black dial Seiko SNK, a grey NATO strap on a modded Seiko Diver, a brown smooth leather strap on a Hamilton Khaki Field watch, perlon straps from Clover straps, a dark brown leather NATO on a Seiko SARB035 and a navy, white and orange NATO on a black dial Tissot. Lastly, we have some fabric straps, a vintage cognac leather strap on the Patek and some examples of canvas watch strap colors from Barton. Most straps and watches are linked to in the captions.
We are an Amazon, Jomashop & Etsy affiliate.
Also check out our other guides:
- How to Safely Purchase a Watch Online
- List of reputable watch strap companies & brands
- Tools for Replacing A Watch Strap Or Band
- How to Pick Out The Right Watch Band For Your Watch
- 5 Tips For Picking Out A New Watch Band Or Strap
- The Complete Guide to the Orient Bambino Dress Watch
- Seiko SNK Watch Guide
- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time Guide
- How to Fix A Broken Loop On Your Watch Strap